Monday 3 November 2014

My Favourite Clicks

This picture is of a beautiful flower in my balcony..I don't know its name but it is so beautiful and  this one is my 1st best click.

Here is the picture of a parrot who was sitting at the tree outside my house, I got an awesome opportunity to capture its pic.This pic is a memory for me.

I would say it a rainy day pic, coz it was a rainy day, I went out with my camera when the rain stopped and found these beautiful leaves to capture.

This picture has a great effort of nature itself. And this  one is surely my favorite pic

The small toy, captured it at my window. This picture should be called the cutest one.



One more small toy on my study table, and again this one is also the cutest.

This picture is one of the professional types. I captured it at my balcony and got an amazing focus and clarity. Its a wow pic.

2 comments: